Dakota United Soccer Club (DUSC) is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization that provides the Bismarck/Mandan Soccer community with enhanced player development. We offer year-round opportunities for kids between ages 4 and 19, building enthusiasm and higher quality coaching for the good of the players.Dakota United’s Board of Directors, Technical Director, and Executive Director are committed to offering a great soccer program.
DUSC is a member of the North Dakota Soccer Association (NDSA) and belongs to Region II (Midwest) of US Youth Soccer. Dakota United’s coaches are among the best in the community, and are trained and licensed by the US Soccer Federation.
The primary goal of the Dakota United Soccer Club is to provide an opportunity for the youth in our community to develop as soccer players.
• Create an environment that will foster the physical, mental, and emotional growth of the youth of our community through the sport of soccer.
• Construct and maintain an environment where all youth in our community are granted equal opportunity to play the sport of soccer in a high quality, developmentally appropriate environment.
• Emphasize the extensive training of coaches, primarily through the US Soccer coaching education program.
• Develop and publish a program curriculum that implements research based practice combined with trained staff.
• Work with the Bismarck/Mandan Referees Association to assist in recruitment, retention, and development of referees.
• Work with ALL soccer organizations and soccer enthusiasts, and with them create development opportunities for ALL Players.
• Dakota United Soccer Club will form teams for league play and tournament play.
Development – Teaching proper soccer skills to both players and coaches
Unity – Reinforcing teamwork, comradery, and friendship
Sportsmanship – Instilling fair play, being good role models, and setting good examples
Confidence – Building self-esteem, respect, and personal pride
|Uniforms and T-Shirts|
|Goals & Soccer Balls|
|Team Managers & Representatives|
|Referees & Coaching Assistants|
P.O. Box 1632, Bismarck, ND 58502